Welcome to my blog.


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Test? What Test?


I don't want to do homework. I have a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for at all. So naturally I thought: why don't I mosey on over to my blog?! thus...here I am :)

I was in Portland all last week doing interview fun stuff. I think I'm over recruiting. It is draining. My next dilemma: LA or PDX?? Right now I am leaning towards LA. I'm scared but excited to move. It will be weird though. I still don't feel like I'm completely a grown up. I feel somewhat independent...but not a grown up. I wonder if LC needs a roommate.

Thanksgiving is in 2 and a half weeks!!! yahoo!!! My Thanksgiving break will consist of ZERO school (yes!), work, food (a lot of food), black friday festivities (been sharpening my elbows to make sure I fight my way to the best deal...game time...and I am not about to mess around), and me catching up on all the TV shows I haven't been able to watch during school. Am I excited? ABSOLUTELY! well... off to study time... (cue single tear rolling down my cheek)

No comments:

Post a Comment