Welcome to my blog.


Friday, October 15, 2010

My Life.




Updates of my life.

This year has been busy but so fun. I have been crazy busy with school and interview season. I interviewed on campus with some of the big accounting firms and have some second interviews coming up. I am flying out to LA next week for an interview on Friday, then going to Portland the first week of November for 2 more second interviews. I still don't know what I want to do yet, but I'm excited for the experiences. I have gotten senioritis. I can't wait to be done with school!


I'm a co-president of UNICEF this year and I love it! UNICEF is an organization to raise money for children everywhere who die everyday from preventable causes. It has become my new passion.



I ran the St. George Marathon 2 weeks ago. It was my 3rd and hardest marathon yet. This is me with my brother in law and sister at the marathon expo.



I've been a good mormon housewife lately. I made amazing cinnamon rolls for conference, some honey whole-wheat bread, homemade chili and french bread. I love cooking. It is my other secret passion.



I love the fall. I love haunted houses, caramel apples, the changing of the leaves, and most of all: sweatshirt season.

2 comments: